The elements are simple…the possibilities are endless.
greenscreen® is a three dimensional, welded wire green facade wall system. The distinctive modular trellis panel is the building block of greenscreen®. Panels can be installed vertically or horizontally, combined or shaped for an unlimited variety of project applications. The unique structure of the panel allows for flexibility for mounting attachment in multiple locations not exclusive to the panel perimeter.
greenscreen® is a complete trellis system that includes a versatile array of engineered mounting hardware for almost every assembly. See our Accessories page for more information.
Use for covering walls, as freestanding fences, screens or enclosures.
- Sizes: 4′ width up to 14′ length, standard three-inch thickness. Custom dimensions available in 2″ increments, length and width.
- Trim Options and full range of mounting hardware.
- Standard panels are 4′ width x 6′, 8′, 10′, 12, 14′ length.
Use as a vertical freestanding element or as a cover for existing posts. Coiled or flat for easy field installation in standard or custom diameters.
- The standard column element is fabricated from our modular panel with a 15 1/2” diameter and up to 14’ in length.
- Column elements can be combined to create custom radii, with mounting clips or brackets for attaching to your structure. Columns can be stacked, or optionally mounted to our planter system. Custom heights in 2″ increments. Additional interesting column shapes can be created from custom constructions.
Use for describing curved surfaces, for covering walls, as freestanding fences, screens or enclosures.
- Our “Crimp-to-Curve” trellis screens can be joined to create long curved fence elements, overhead arcs and to create new forms made with multiple units.
- Sizes: 4′ width, up to 12′ length, with 5105 trim and engineered attachments. Width variable in 2″ increments, length in 4″ increments.
Use for mounting panel screens to planter shapes, or adjacent to wall mounted applications or structure.
- Standard Fiberglass Planter: 4 ft. width allows for various height panels up to 6 ft. without additional structural attachments, and can be placed in permanent or semi-permanent locations.
- Column Planter: For attaching our standard radius column trellis of varying heights.
- Hedge-A-Matic: A family of planters that use rectangular, curved, and square shapes with shorter screens for venues like patios, restaurants, entries and decks.